Thursday 3 January 2013

To be honest, i am not really fussed if this gets read or noticed, i just need to vent. Letting out some steam in word form seems to be the best way, the other options were drink and general self destruction but i think that a little bit much for me dontcha think? I will rant, rave and swear about things that are unimportant, and things that are very important and generally act like a pretentious douche-bag blogger who thinks they are important enough to be blogging in the first place.
My opinions don't really count, i just like to think they to.
For those reading who want to know, i am 21 and live in Hertfordshire with my parents, i am a 3rd year nursing student literally counting down the days until graduation when i will relocate to Cheshire to be with my boyfriend Tom and i get frustrated really easily by mundane things.
Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment